.

.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Who's Your Daddy?

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very


Happy Father's Day!




Here's me and my pop - without whom, obviously, there wouldn't be a Let's Get Out of Here!




The very model of decorum.







Nah, we were just waiting to get our dance on!




My father and I share a great fondness for Westerns and action movies - too many to pinpoint one here - but there is one particular pop culture phenomena we both go apecrap over:





That's from the fifth season of Mission: Impossible, with a slightly different cast and a funky version of the famous theme song. We always watch several episodes of the seven season series each time my wife and I go to visit.



I have to get going - need to call my pop! Til next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

1 comment:

  1. Touching tribute to the man who helped bring you in this world. Well-said, sir.

    And speaking of Mission Impossible, I'm looking forward to number 4. Brad Bird is exceptional and the cast is pretty impressive. I'm confident the story will be splendid.

    ReplyDelete