.

.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #36!

The International edition! (Check out the movie companies!)




Street People  (American International Pictures, 1976)






Roger Moore as a Sicilian hood. 'nuff said!








This Island Earth  (Universal International, 1955)



A very very cool movie - and it's got the Professor in it! I kinda feel like MST3K: The Movie should have chosen a different target for its one and only theatrical venture, but that's me.









Alley Cat  (Film Ventures International, 1984)



I've not seen this fairly obscure revenge melodrama - but I love that nobody in that picture up there is actually in that picture up there!





Until next time, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. It's must see TV! I vaguely remember This Island Earth, I'll have to look for it. Roger Moore is Sicilian? Impressive acting skills. LOL Now that last poster...Cleanest alley ever and I'm digging the chain belt that is an actual chain. And is it cold out where they took her pic? Cuz I'm seeing nipple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Must See on your TV! Yes, do check out TIE - it's a fun old movie! Roger Moore managed some real feats of casting in the 70's and early 80's - from the Mediterranean fellow up top to a Nazi officer in Escape to Athena to Inspector Jacques Clouseau in....well, I'll leave that one for the surprise it was supposed to be, should you ever watch that particular movie...Alley Cat! Clean alley? Don't you see that single piece of paper cluttering up the joint like a Double Stuft Hoarder's House? And I'll bet there were ice cubes in use right before that photo was taken. Which was of course long before the people pictures were physically cut out and glued onto the alley photo - in those crazy days before Photoshop! Thanks for coming by - always a blast to have you in the house!

    ReplyDelete