.

.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #80!




Cover Girl Models  (New World, 1975)


I haven't seen this exploitation drama shot in the Phillipines for the King of Pop Cinema, but it was recently released on DVD, so I hope to soon!




Eyeball  (Joseph Brenner Associates, 1978)

Umberto Lenzi directed this Argentoesque giallo in 1975, but it took three years to make it to American movie screens. I haven't seen it - but would given the chance.





Warrior Queen  (Seymour Borde & Associates, 1987)




I almost rented this so many times on VHS from the little video store next to the Varsity Theater in Carbondale Illinois in the 80's - but the names Harry Alan Towers and Chuck Vincent put me off. I'm a stronger man now - bring this baby on! Scads of nudity - check. Stock footage volcanic eruption - check. 79 minute running time unrated / 69 minute running time R rated - check. Bring it on for sure!





Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

1 comment:

  1. I would so see all of these. Bring on the 'sploitation and cheese, please. LOL

    Sybil Danning and Donald Pleasence? Hell to the yeah!

    ReplyDelete