.

.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

TenList Presents: Halloween Horror Hotties 2012!

Another bevy of beauty!



1. Karen Mistal - Return of the Killer Tomatoes











2. Britt Ekland - The Wicker Man













3. Jewel Shepard - Return of the Living Dead















4. Kristi Ray - Pieces of Talent













5. Madeline Smith - Theater of Blood












6. Stacey Nelkin - Halloween III: Season of the Witch















7. Melissa Lukon - Butchered













8. Jill Banner - Spider Baby












9. Jennifer Lyons - Return of the Killer Shrews















10. Suzanne Pleshette - The Birds














Wow - I'm going off to take a cold shower - and until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

13 comments:

  1. Impressive list!! Thanks for including Jill Banner...what a beauty she was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really was - it was a tragedy losing her so young. Thanks for coming by! Please come back often, and comment whenever the mood strikes!

      Delete
  2. Always liked Suzanne Pleshette - first time I've seen a picture of her in a swimsuit. She was a pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not to be picky - but that's lingerie. Mrowwwr! Thanks for coming by, Not-so-Anonymous!

      Delete
  3. Madeline Smith's pics - she appears much "larger" in two of them...hummmm...could just be the clothing, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you pegged it - the first two outfits designed to show off her...attributes...and the third less emphasizing...

      Delete
  4. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful list of supersexy girls. Highlight: Stacey Nelkin. My goodness, that girl was hot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Harry! I really enjoy putting these posts together - this is I believe my sixth or seventh across three Halloween Horrorfests!

      Delete
  6. great list of ladies.. it's funny how a woman like Jennifer Lyons is in so many things and she is unnoticed for her contributions from tv to film... I know and thank you for sharing her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks RZ! Yeah, I have to admit, despite a long list of credits - I only just discovered Ms. Lyons and her ease on my eyes when I watched Return of the Killer Shrews a couple of weeks ago! Rest assured, however, that I will be tracking down more of her to watch!

      Delete
    2. I'm very late here but I have a win-win for you regarding Jennifer Lyons:
      Check out a TV series from 1999 called "Action". It is an American comedy series about Hollywood starring Jay Mohr. Why do I recommend this?
      1) The series is savagely funny, un-PC & was criminally cancelled. 2) Jennifer Lyons appears in it.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the heads up! I watched its criminally short run when it was new. I would like to see it (and her) again! Thanks for coming by! Please visit and comment as often as you'd like!

      Delete