.

.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Celebrity Endorsement: Tyler Mane!


Tyler Mane





I generally won't tell you any tall tales - but you kinda can't help it with this guy. No, I don't mean stories that stretch the truth. We're talking height here. I risked a nosebleed for this one - but you all need to know that my Mane man likes a good blog...and that's what I'm here to Tyler....












The first celebrity we met at the Mad Monster Party - and one of the nicest.


Thank you Tyler Mane!



Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He was a great guy - as was his wife and co-producer Renee Geerlings. Can't say enough nice things about them!

      Delete
  2. Tyler Mane! I would have bugged him with Sabretooth questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. High fives! What a great guy he is.

    ReplyDelete