.

.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #126!







Schizoid  (Cannon Films, 1980)


My movie buddy Richard and I attempted this late one night when it aired on HBO at his house back in high school - and for whatever reason we talked all through it and never got hooked, so consequently I have no idea if the movie is any good or not. It is due out on disc soon, however, or maybe it's already out; either way I should get a chance to really sit down and watch this soon.










Madmen of Mandoras  (Crown International Pictures, 1963)




This extremely goofy 1963 spy drama was already silly enough - but that didn't stop someone taking the bulk of this movie and adding scenes shot five years later, resulting in that deathless title "They Saved Hitler's Brain!" I own both versions, you know, in case you feel the need to compare them.







Big Zapper  (Levitt-Pickman, 1974)




It's British and it's about a tough female private eye and now you know as much about it as I do! Of course, I'm all for seeing it!









Until next post you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

12 comments:

  1. "Big Zapper" has the strangest pose I've ever seen on a movie poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I've seen "They Saved Hitler's Brain" and omg, it sucked!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and I think it's the better of the two versions!

      Delete
  3. Schizoid - Klaus... was a creepy, yes creepy dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid so - when the closest thing you had to a best friend makes a documentary about you after you die and calls it "My Best Fiend" - you're probably pretty damned creepy.

      Delete
  4. haha, I read the first bit about schizoid...My movie buddy Richard and I attempted this late one night when it aired...and thought you meant posing with the scissors! I must need sleep :)p.s the poster alone scares me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weirdly, even while I was typing that I knew it would get referred to in some fashion down here - no, we were good kids and didn't play with scissors! Thanks for coming by and for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Ah yes, Schizoid. I remember not remembering that one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Zapper LOL! Linda Marlow is totally styled 1970s...the hair, the clothes, the shoes. She's a Charlie's Angel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is - that great stylized graphic from the show!

      Delete