.

.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #129!






The Young Doctors  (United Artists, 1961)





In all honesty I might not ever see this one - but it's a cool poster - and it does feature the first feature film work (but not the last) of Dick Clark!














Bath Salt Zombies  (MVD Entertainment Group, 2013)



I have no info on this movie or its quality - but it's probably the newest movie poster I've ever featured in this column - the movie came out in February - and you gotta give the guys points from trying to ride a recent news story to movie success. Still, it's no War of the Satellites - that's the movie Roger Corman took from idea to finished film on movie screens exactly two months after the launch of the Russian satellite Sputnik in 1957!










Return of Sabata  (United Artists, 1972)




I haven't seen this spaghetti western with Lee Van Cleef - but I'm ready when it is!












Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I just HAVE to see "Bath Salt Zombies". What a premise :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If anyone was going to watch it - it was going to be you, Harry!

      Delete