.

.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #148!



Six Pack Annie  (American International Pictures, 1975)

I don't even know what it's about - but it's got Lindsay Bloom heading a cast with people like Ray Danton, Sid Melton, Louisa Moritz, Doodles Weaver, and Stubby Kaye - it's rated R, and American International released it - of course I want to see it!











The Godsend  (Cannon Film Distributors, 1980)


I saw this one on Showtime back in the early 80's - don't remember much about it, to be honest. Consequently I would like to see it again...wonder if it's in the video vault?












The Manson Massacre  (Duffy Films, 1971)


This one was made in 1971 as The Cult, then re-released under this title in the mid 70's after the popular TV movie version Helter Skelter had aired, hence the "Guaranteed never to be shown on T.V." blurb. I haven't seen it - but they made good hippie horror flicks in the early 70's sometimes...











Until next post - in 2014 - you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know there was a genre of hippie horror. If there isn't there should be.

    ReplyDelete