.

.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday Night at the Movies 2/8/14!

Who cares what picture we see?



Norman Fell would, given time to think about it...while he does, we'll pick this one...












When Prism Home Video released this North Carolina-shot movie in the early 90's - they didn't know how to market the movie - it was a horror movie with comedy in it - or, maybe it was a comedy with horror elements. Consequently they sent the movie to video stores with two boxes - one played up the comic angle; the other touted the horror side. You could decide which box to use and which section of the store to put it in.



I wasn't expecting much when I sat down with the screener tape - but The Bone Yard turned out to be a solid little flick - and personally, I totally think it's a horror movie with comedy bits. A solid cast and some creepy monsters make this well worth a watch.



I still have that screener VHS - and it's totally ready to go into the machine for viewing at any time - even tonight - if you want to come check it out with me.





Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Poodle, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it's worth watching... I just ordered it a while back. Now I'm pumped.

    ReplyDelete