.

.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #168!



Hammerhead  (Columbia Pictures, 1968)



Yet another would be Bond movie from the late 60's. I haven't seen it - add it to the To See list!









Arena  (Empire Pictures, 1989)



This fun sci fi flick came out at the tail end of Empire Picture's run - and didn't make a huge impact due to their attention being diverted elsewhere. But it's the exact kind of movie Empire was good at - modestly budgeted genre pictures that had a comic book feel to them. I have this one on DVD now and I'm looking forward to revisiting it sometime soon.










Robo Vampire  (Filmark International Ltd, 1988)




I had no idea WTH this one was - and then was totally NOT surprised to find good ol' Godfrey Ho listed in the credits. I'm sure it's batcrap crazy and I'd love to see it - I apparently might have it in a cheapie DVD box set in the video vault - here's hoping!







Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

4 comments:

  1. Robocop meets Dracula. It could work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice theft on the Robo Cop artwork alright, looks like a hoot. Big fan of Godfrey Ho, too. Funnily enough, I only recently got the DVD for Arena too, I used to love it in my youth. Looking forward to watching it soon.

    ReplyDelete