.

.

Friday, October 3, 2014

Random Stew 10/3/14!

Let's have a little Vincent Price in this Blog Horrorfest!







Look at this - time with one of the greatest actors of all time - and a tasty recipe too!












These ads were in nearly every comic book I read back in the day. I never had or knew anybody who had the product though. I wonder if the apple heads eventually started to stink or rotted into something awful?









I vaguely remember a TV commercial for this game with the Man starring...never owned this game. Neither did any of my friends. Would love to find one in decent shape at a flea market or yard sale...











Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

6 comments:

  1. Loving the Shrunken Head Apple Sculpture! This is the kinda thing I need in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found the Hangman Game in my mother's garage... now it's in my garage looks all pieces intact! Want to play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Vincent Price <3

    My daughter and I make those shrunken heads for Halloween, using a saltwater solution. I'll be posting a blog tutorial soon ;)

    I posted a link to the board game, on Facebook a couple of weeks back, and it's still available.
    The postage to Wales was too high unfortunately, or it would be mine by now.

    Find it here :: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/185285239/vintage-hangman-game-1976-milton-bradley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's an Ultrafave around here too. I want to see your shrunken head apple tutorial! Thanks for the link to the board game - wish I could afford it!

      Delete