.

.

Monday, February 23, 2015

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #204!




Theme week!


1 movie, 3 posters!






Naughty New Orleans  (Rebel Pictures, 1954)




























What appears to be a "shocking documentary" about New Orleans is actually given a fictional story wrapped around the segments with the girls you could meet on Bourbon Street in the mid 1950's - a prudish young man doesn't know what his girlfriend does for a living - but then finds out when he goes into the club she works at.

I haven'r seen it - and at 87 minutes it might be a little long - but I'd still check it out given the chance. As for the posters - #3 is my favorite - for providing more of a historical record of which performers appear in the movie if nothing else - but all three posters are fun.









Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

4 comments:

  1. The posters are fun and I love the first one since it promises sexy girls in "natural color and wide vision" whatever that means. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, I love these exploitation posters...I'd probably favour the third, also, just as it has that draw perfectly... you really would expect something quite strong from that! I haven't seen it either, but sometimes these posters are a lot more fun than the films themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a very true statement - the posters being more fun in a lot of cases - selling the sizzle - not the steak!

      Delete