.

.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Celebrity Endorsement: Art Evans!


Art Evans pops up in Fright Night as a police detective who comes to Jerry Dandridge's house investigating mutilation murders - and ends up dragging Charley Brewster out by his ear when Charley accuses Jerry of being a vampire.










He also turns up in Die Hard 2, and many other movies - and he's a man who knows good pop culture blogging when he sees it...











Thanks, Mr. Evans!







Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, he really did a great video! I have to say, I don't know him from much other than the two films mentioned above, though I do recall seeing his face in plenty of others (a quick browse of IMDB throws up Ruthless People, School Daze and a few others).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Evans was a great guy. He celebrated his 73rd birthday with us that weekend, and it was really cool to get to share that with him - and as you pointed out - he gave me a great video!

      Delete
  2. Very good actor. I enjoyed him in Fright Night and A Soldier's Story.

    ReplyDelete